Monday, January 3, 2011

Be the Match: Bone Marrow Donor Registry

Happy New Year!!

I’m in the process of planning a Be the Match Registry event at NIH sometime in mid-February. I’m trying to get as many participants as possible to register and of course, the more publicity, the better our turn out will be. Could we put something on the IRTA website once we have a date/details worked out? Perhaps even a link to the registry site so people who can’t attend in person can sign up under our event. I’ll also be sending our reminders on Club PCR and a notice on the grad student and IRTA listserv would be awesome. I would like to focus on getting NIH employees, and of course young healthy IRTAs! I’m working with a couple people from the blood bank and a Be the Match coordinator to get things moving. I'm really excited to get this project going. I want to get as many people as possible! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment